try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Goodbye

In response to ame's post, "Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after a moment or lifetime is certain for those who are friends." - Richard David Bach
~
And since i think poems a cool, here's one by me (no names, haha, sorry wei yang)

Love emerges between two who shares,
and gives a new life between two who cares:

You are a part of me in so many ways
and its you that i will love for the rest of my days,
Time will not change the way i feel
Truly, i have waited long enough for you.

The moment i saw you i knew it was true,
that my heart tells me i was in love with you.
That day will always be in my mind - I will never forget
For everything in you is perfect - I have no regrets

But will you love me strong and love me long,
And put me in your heart, for that's where i feel i should belong.
It's you that i will love for the rest of my days,
You are a part of me in so many ways.
~
Oh yes, i completed it, Chen Yanhan's first ever poem completed in 1 hour? LoL, at least i tried, i'm sorry if its lousy, just forget about it =P
Happy holiday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home