try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

i have no answers either

Yanny i read ur recent post and i wanted to provide you an answer concerning relationships. But i realised that after all these years from sec1 till now, i still don't have a stand of my own. My stand on these matters are borrowed from my parents, siblings and friends.

So, i really dun have an answer.

I'm the forgotten pianist of today. In the shadows, non-existent.

Today my diary was spammed with westlife lyrics and pink hearts and smileys by alison and feli >.< hahaha.

It was all rainy today and i was freezing most of the time. The composer that came today was a cool dude. He said my melody was very emo. I didnt know it showed.

How not to be.
How to be what you cannot be.

Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home