try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Head-ache

After the long pain in the head(shall not call it headache)yesterday, i just came to realise many things for myself. No idea why. Found out that i wasnt as tough as i used to be. My stamina dropped like mad, knee prob, and once during HAVEN rehearsal i had some kind of breathing difficulty which sort of freaked me and my desk partner out, and now the pain in my head, the first time i had this kind of weird feeling. Just realised that forgetting and letting go is an easy thing to say, but one of the hardest things to do. Try for yourself, especially forgetting about someone who you think you like(think is the keyword). Today i sort of pissed two people off at one go, chung and zab for reasons i shall not reveal. But sorry, seriously. Found out that its seriously time to freak out for not only year end exams, but my MEP and Chinese. LoL. Realised that my zuo wen in the latest publication of "ying hua" isnt that great. and reflects badly of myself. Finally understand that paying attention in class do help in getting high grades, like C.maths. Not trying to boast, but its true. HAVEN's direct translation into chinese is known as 避风港, sounds cool..
~
Thoughts aside, im glad that there's a holiday tomorrow. Able to rest myself from all the homework chionging for the whole week. I think my headache is caused by poisoning from chem lab. Like right after chem prac i got this stupid pain. Im so going to scream for everyone i know during year 5 concert. LoL. Anyway, gtg. Think im sleeping now =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home