try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Post number - 100

I think that the other contributors to this blog is busy with their work, since they are year 5 and has a lot more homework as compared to me. BUT, post number 100 shall be mine (it has been up for grabs for like 3 days?)
~
Last and final prefect duty for the school today(i think). Did reception, not my favourite - i prefer parking duties, but still not as bad considering im doing it with the mind-set of its my last duty. I will miss only 2 people from the board, quite pathetic, but nevermind. Paul and John who made my prefect days so enjoyable. The rest just normal lar, dont cry hor =) Got soya sauce all over my shirt after squirting them onto small disposable plates. The fun part of today's duty is actually the time where me and John went to hunt for pebbles to weigh some paper thingy down. Astrotuff, walk all the way to SAC, then back to new audi via the road, then CPA until we finally found some decent stones. LoL. My blazer cant fit me liao, so sad, maybe im donating it to the board or something. anyway bye guys, bye prefectorial board. =P
~
Post-HAVEN concert was sort of cool. Forgot to mention i kept stealing food when doing reception duty, so by the time i went to the boarding school dining hall for lunch, im quite bloated liao. So i only took a cup of chilled soya bean milk. Didnt even look at the food cus seriously no appetite. The screening was a bit of low quality i must say, and the sound of the violins are simply too screeching for my liking, but luckily its the raw one only. Act 3 scene 1 (to be or not to be)'s edited high quality DVD is not bad, but not for the start of the show, Act 1 scene 1 cus there's simply too much mistakes le. But nvm, at least i can expect the kind of things im getting after buying the DVD. Quite proffessional i must say. Enjoyed the soccer session, although the cast held us up for 1 hr 20mins before the match started. Movie for them after that, but i need to go home for dinner, so its the last time im looking at the whole group now. HAVEN has officially ended, so no more quotes, and no more sadness please, 天下无不散之筵席...
~
I just freaked out when my father came back, saying that the red spot at the shoulder was some sort of cancerous cells, although mild, but the "cancer" word just sort of stunned me for quite a moment. Going for an operation to remove it soon, praying super hard that all will turn out fine. Its the easiest to treat of all skin cancer, just cut it away - That's what the doctor say, sounds freaky to me..Not in the best mood to talk about my sis also, ever since 5th Aug, she has became even worst than before. I think she just got scolded this morning at 2 a.m for still using the Computer, cus it sort of woked me up, and pissed me off not because i couldnt get sleep after that, but because he made my father angry again for dont know how many times le..
~
Post number 100 shall be a lengthy one. Milestone in this blog, YAY... My violin is currently under repair so no violin on sat for reading dont know what score. Tried my sis violin, its just so different and difficult to play, sian. Kallang its not the best place to visit tomorrow(national day), so maybe going there on Thurs to collect, and at the same time wasting 3hr30mins of travelling time.. OWNAGE. Official announcement for all chamber players: There will be a reading session starting at 10, and we are having a pot-luck party after that for our philharmonic concert. Food contributions are welcome, but please call me or Ying Hao (who is supposed to be the coordintor) at 97643069 and 91719465 respectively. And for those who have already forgotten, RI concert is this Friday at NUS, chris has our tickets, i think.
~
*looking through my homework list* I'm glad that i have cleared close to 80% of my work, considering i was sort of hardcore yesterday. Left with maths(both core/elementary and advance), need serious help with that cus i cant catch up with lesson. So happy there's 2 full days of holiday. Rest, work and no play..Uni students in my hall even better, school just opened for 2 days and now they are having a 2 day holiday, fun. Hope that you(you know who you are) wont be angry with me for not able to join you for the movie =P
~
Remember always, the happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.
For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. - Phillipians 4:11,13
Have fun during the holiday, see you soon =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home