try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

ACS hollywood orch

Went back to school today to have my final practise with ame before MEP O level prelims practical test(such a long name) on Tuesday. Just need to remind myself to remain calm, that's the key to sucess. I have a feeling that nothing will go wrong =P Meeting was short, lucky we had the rehearsal, otherwise go back to school for like 1 hr when travelling time takes about 2+hr. I want LOTR, ET, Jurassic Park, superman...soon we will have spongebob square pants =P
~
The nice part for today is what we did after that. The lunch, "value life act responsibly" sign, to Jurong east library, the bubble tea, honey dew, photos (especially the one in pampers) and so on. Haha. Guess nobody will understand this besides ame. But nvm, its nice keeping you all in the dark =P Somehow i feel that such a friend is indeed hard to find, one whom i'm able to tell my troubles to, have fun together, hang out together doing cool stuff. All the accompanying sessions, practises and so on. It's not over yet, but im already grateful i have chose you as an accompanist...thanks
~
Year 5 concert was quite a success in my opinion. Though a lot of my friends werent there, or should i say only 3 out of about 40 turned up, i was satisfied with the overall performace level. I like the disney songs, lol, and solo items by zab, chung, ame and wilford.
~
Got to go now, to my grandma's house..Enjoy your weekends, and for year 4's, practise hard for MEP. Haha =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home