try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

friendship vs politics 2

I recall.

The first ACS(I) guitar concert i attended. It was july last year, the festival of arts. Cherie and i were there to support jit. It was my first time watching a guitar ensemble - i've always thought a guitar was a solo instrument.

There they were on stage, and we located jit, who was looking kinda nervous, in the centre of the stage. I've never seen so many guitarists on stage before! They started their first piece and the produced some good sound that i've never heard b4. Quite an eye-opener.

And then the soloists were up next. I still remember, the final few items featured the most professional-sounding student guitarist i have ever heard. His performance stunned me. It was, to me, "wow". Really impressive. I wanted to find out more about this talented guy.

So that's how i knew chenyi (:

~

Why. why do u want to ruin all this. why the slander? why the horrid rumours? why the pride and rivalry?

Why not acceptance? grace?

I plead. please. please.

please don't do this.

Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home