try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

For Fun...

Actually i have no idea why i am posting this thing, but its just for fun anyway.
First and foremost, i just happen to catch the Germany Italian match as i happened to wake up early.. lol. Sad for the Germans, but i like. So tomorrow morning France will beat Portugal and go on being World champions.. muahaha. Dreaming, but nvm. There are hardly any France supporters out there anyway =) So dont be too upset if Portugal lose..
Regarding symposium, i actually have no idea what we are doing. Went to the computer lab right in the morning, and started to play dota from 11 onwards... Rest of the class waiting to play com decided to play soccer in class, in which i strongly controlled myself not to do it(knee and illegal) and i suceeded. lol. Lucky for me, Mrs Li walked in at around 1 to pass me my letter of excuse on 14th July, and caught them playing soccer in class. GG.
I have no idea whats this war going on between us (chamber) and other musical groups, especially guitar. Their president, who happened to be in the same class as me, is taking me as if i was he ultra super duple enemy. And as most of you already know, the moment i quit guitar last year, i was being looked as an outcast or so, somewho who betrayed them. There are around 10 guitarist in my class, and 3 chamber players.(Me, Ying hao and sengtiong the blur) and somehow they keep relating me to chamber, me to mrs li and me as their enemy. Everything i do was like against their will and its sort of getting onto my nerves le. Especially the remarks they give on me organising the acshpil with you the rest of the committee was like OMG... I don't know this can last on for how long, but today was one of the worst days so far, in which i shant say more. What i am trying to say, is that if they somehow happen to approach any one of you regarding this acsphil concert, and happen to bring up the matter of being treated unfairly as a guitarist, just try to talk nicely to them. I guess i have already failed in this area, as a classmate and as a friend. But no worries, i will find a way out of this mess. For those who are lost, go and talk to chris about this thingy...In my opinion, they are just being jealous at us. I'm still trying to find another reason for them treating me that way... Sigh
We should sometimes just accept the way things are supposed to be, and not try to use underhand techniques to mess people's life up... Was joining guitar in the first place a guilt... i dont think so. And i had my reason for quitting. Not as if they are missing me or something, we are from the same class!! Chamber orchestra is obviosuly more experienced than guitar (which is founded like 5 years ago), so what they should do is learn from us and not pissing me and ying hao off... but i dont think ying hao will be pissed off =) This world is full of crap actually...
Still working on my computer. I think its dieing le. 4 years old with super lot of problems.. ran a scan and found 1035 errors, woot... this will take me another 3 hours or so =.=

It is more important to know where you are going than to see how fast you can get there.
It is not good to have zeal without knowledge, nor to be hasty and miss the way - Proverbs 19:2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home