try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Aftermath of...

Reporter Hammy gives you first hand account of ame's violin exam, in which she will give the more detailed version later (hopefully)...
Before the exam she doesnt sound like she's freaking out, so yay, good news.
So she went in at around 3.56 pm(according to reliable sources) and came out at 4.30pm(estimation). According to her, she just said "scales was good, pieces were okay. aural was easy. and its over" so guess all of our prayers work... now lets see the distinction arrive =) celebration time... dont get too high please

As for my knee (wilford not ngee...) it just went crap again. Nearly cry. Omgoodness. I'm a sad man now. Either become handicap or become handicap, do i have a choice? Trying very hard to not to think about it.. bah.. the worst has yet to come.

Okay, change topic. Dont want to talk about that thing le. Eugene Phoen gave me the idea of doing this =) Name 20 person who have inspired me in one way or another. I guess all of us show try. and this is how it goes: its ranked according.. so check your name somewhere =)
1. Father
2. Mother
3. Brother
4. Sister
5. Mr Chan
6. Christopher
7. Amos Lim
8. Bryan Chung
9. Zhang
10. Amelia
11. Zabrina
12. Eugene
13. Mrs Li
14. John Foo
15. Joshua Loke
16. Mr Yew
17. Kenneth Yeo
18. Jonathan Han
19. John Tay
20. Oswald

Basically first 4 are just my family, so quite obvious. I ranked Chan next as he was really some cool person who allowed me to grow and mature. Zhang's my violin teacher for those who didnt know. Jonathan's the one who opened my heart to christianity like 2 years ago? =) Classmates include Kenneth, John, Eugene. The 2 girls at 10 and 11, i shant say anything, a bit personal, but dont get the wrong idea.. i have my own explanations for it.. Then Chamber people, chris and co, thanks a lot. Mr yew and Mrs Li are just special teachers to me... thats all folks.. i shant reveal too much too.. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home