try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

my 20.

me left. not exactly the right time to do this, but well :)

in no particular order.

1. God, for His love that endures forever
2. My family, for always being there
3. My grandma and mum in particular, for all the concern and care that they have given
4. Oli, for being such a great friend
5. Alvin, for being a mentor and friend
6. Winnie, for listening and being there
7. James, for being a great brother
8. Nique, for being a brother, friend, guitar shifu, pro acoustic guit playing
9. Bryan, for his amazing playing
10. Jit, my telephone friend and confidante
11. Ame, for your uncontrollable laughter thats brought so much joy X)
12. Yanhan, for bringing laughter and joy. yannyhanny. haha
13. John, for patience.
14. Mr Chan and Chris, for getting things done.
15. Clean and Vic, for your laughter and joy :)
16. Tims, for cooking soup, bassing, and listening.
17. Yi, for pro classical guit playing
18. Jireh, for pro electric guit playing
19. Zab siao already. hahahaha. for your madness and laughter
20. Mrs Cheah, for being so patient with my piano playing

this list is not exhaustive :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home