try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Monday, July 03, 2006

no more! ngee!

First things first.

ITS OVER!!! NO MORE VIOLIN EXAM!!! YIPEE! WHEE! NGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

phew.

Ok here's how it went...for scales, the bow was shaking a bit cos i was fairly nervous...but she didnt test D major or C major so that's good. And chris i don't think i can meet ur high standard of scale-playing (i.e.20/21), and i am so NOT going to play three-octave scales in front of everyone if i dun get full marks!

The pieces were fine: I didnt rush for the first piece, in which if i did, i would kill my pianist. The second piece was actually quite good! haha! Liebesfreud double stops were mostly in tune x) yay! and i was just looking back six months ago when i couldnt even play the first set of double stops. haha...it has been a long way. The third piece was fine also...high notes were there and all that. Aural was easy! i could actually SING the bass line correctly for once in my life. haha. i think its correct la. haha.

After the exam the examiner asked me what treat would i give myself after this. I said no treat cos still must mug for common test =( haha then she exclaimed and said sth about me being so poor thing. haha. She's such a nice lady. She said i must make sure that i give myself a huge treat after all my exams =)

Few people i would like to thank:

1) God! For making sure my usual mistakes didnt happen
2) Josh, oli, yanhan, bryan, dml, paul etc etc who kept me in their prayers
3) the examiner (her name is Cecil. i think.) for being so kind and for thanking me for playing. And for her smile that made me feel better, regardless of the results.
4) my teacher who made the double stops in liebesfreud possible in the end =D
5) My dearest accompanist, Yuxin...i am eternally grateful to u ! Hope u like the present.

.
.
.
.
.

I'm just glad its over!!! Yanhan, pls take care of ur knee and rest well! and thx again! its a great pleasure being an inspiration to you :)

Now its back to mugging i guess. hmm. Many things to look forward to after that.

x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home