try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Politics vs Friendship

Back to the same topic as yesterday, which nearly cost me an entire night's sleep...
I guessed the only thing that is keeping me in control is friendship. I won't want to ruin this relationship with him, and that has certainly prevented many things from happening.
Perhaps im just not honest enough, not straight to the point, or just the way i phrased sentences is just totally wrong. So mis-understanding just appear out of nowhere...
Im sure ame was right, politics is the correct word to use here. In my own view, its just a cold war, something to do with mind-games.. People do learn from mistakes, and we continously upgrade ourselves by learning from others. Different people might also have different styles of running something, for ex. Mrs Li may feel that by doing this and this it will help the whole orch to be better, to advance and so on. Is there a need to be unhappy just because there are clashes of ideas? I dont think so, and i feel that there are more than one way of representing your unhappiness than doing what we already did...
There are some things which are dont know how to say, and cannot say here. So please forgive me. What i dont wish to happen is that people start to spread rumous about us(a group as a whole). I wont mind people saying bad stuff behind my back, defame me, or hate me forever. All i wish for is a reason for doing that so at least i can do something about it... Merely explaining will only ease this situation right now. What all of us should do is a little self-reflection on what has been done, and perhaps find a way out of this mess. For those who whish to know this, i quit guitar because i didnt have enough time learning 3 instruments at the same time, has lost a little interest in guitar practises, especially during combine. And some more childish reasons: i dont like some people inside who continously backstab and bully me ever since i was sec 1, my seniors (in guitar, not all)who only know how to scold and not lead by example. And one more crappy but true one: i dont wish that Mrs Li and Ms Ng built all of their years 1-4 mep schedule around me, in which they have done that when i was in guitar...All other reasons you think of me leaving guitar is just crap. FULLSTOP

On a lighter note, I'm quite happy today that France won Italy, the team with super violent players... And there is such a word as retribution, Ricardo Carvalho who got Wayne Rooney sent off, gave a penalty away to France.. Score eneded with a 1-0 win, and France will surely continue their world cup campaign by getting the trophey back, as well as erasing their humiliating early exit four years ago. France Jia you wor.

Today's symposium was a bit tiring. I saw Hamilton road along the way to the interview place. Couldnt stop smiling. Chris explained the true meaning of symposium to me.. SHH, cannot say le. Tomorrow's end of symposium, then back to normal school days. Don't know if i should be happy or sad.

As for year 5's, 1 down, 5 more to go. nothing to study for mep, so 4 more to go. I'm sure Bryan will go crazy after this thing. Siao already, so happy after first paper then immediately sms me. I'm in an interview session that time btw. All papers pushed back one day due to world cup. LOL, best decision from Dr Ong. I'm sure he wants to watch the finals too... France vs Italy =)

Apologies to Phoen, for all the misunderstanding. I hope you understand. to whole guitar orch for leaving lastyear, i mean just get over it please... to year 5's especially chris, shua and ame for helping me and wasting so much of your time... to bryan for not replying your message after that =P Don't be sad. LOL

If you are heading in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns...If you repent, i will restore you that you may serve me... - Psalm 118:24. Smile guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home