try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Monday, July 03, 2006

ame's list

Now's my turn. 20 ppl who have inspired me..in no particular order i guess.

1) God - has inspired me to live each day for Him
2) Mummy - for raising me and going through all kinds of adversity just for us
3) My older brother - for being so strong admist life-and-death situations
4) Daddy - for being amazingly patient
5) Zab - for inspiring me to practise vln more! haha.
6) Joshua tan - for standing strong in the Lord even when temptations surround
7) Oli - for listening
8) Joshua Loke - for forgiving me
9) Joshua hoe - for trusting completely in the Lord, among other things
10) Bryan - for being amazingly gifted
11) Jonathan, my bro's friend - for being strong and sharing the same experience as my bro
12) Prof Yap - for being so patient and looking after my family
13) The big-eyed girl in kunming who cried when i left - she's inspired me to treasure little moments
14) The 13 yr-old boy who played Mendelssohn's piano concerto no.1 at the NAFA piano concert - inspired me to practise harder!
15) Soonkai - for being so joyful always
16) Daniel Loh - for being so vocal and outspoken, something which i long to be
17) dml - for listening to me in times of need
18) Felicia Goh - for being able to sing, act, and dance!
19) Cherie - for being able to dance! and for making me feel at home
20) Yuhan - she's inspired me to work hard and stay focused.

Here's my list...do NOT take offence if ur name isnt in it, because its either i take u for granted (which is MY fault, i am so sorry) or there's just not enough space to add any more ppl. there's only 20 places available anyway. Its also in no particular order, esp after 4, cos tt's when i just wrote down anyone tt came to mind. haha.

x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home