try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Friday, September 22, 2006

why are there so many songs about rainbows?

My funny daddy told a joke today during dinner. Here goes:

"When the Americans went up to space for the first time, they realised the pen they brought up could not write on paper in space. So, they spent 12 million dollars researching and inventing a pen that could write without gravity. Do you know what the Russians did?"

"??"

"They brought a pencil with them instead."

"-______________-"

~

I was cleaning the wound on my elbow today, alone. I winced as the water touched the wound. I winced because i felt alone. haha. I think i'm just being....whats that word? 'manja'.

~

I think i'm on the brink of insanity; studying every day. Its the end of another school week and my eyebags are showing ever more prominently under my poor, abused eyes. I find myself singing the same song over and over again to myself, having sudden urges to explode and let off steam, and being overly quiet just to get other people to notice and care.
One week has passed. I still thank God for all that's happened, because it has made me stay alive for the past week. I just hope i'll never lose it like i thought i did.

I'm standing at the frontline of things; the pending decision being right in front of me, right in my face. I've tried to run away from it, but now, i'm facing it. I'm facing the crossroad. I can't see the road ahead - it is twisted and steep, and there're too many turns. I look back and see a closed door. I look on my left, and there is no one there. But i look down and see someone's hand in mine. I trace the hand with my eyes till it reaches ur face. I stare for a long time; a look of gratefulness, assurance, security and longing. You are indeed beautiful. Then I realise that at least i'm blessed for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home