try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Time

The passing of time,
can never wash away sorrow or pain.
It just makes you more miserable,
through the cruelty of farewells.

The passing of time,
can never make one joyful.
It just makes you regret,
for not treasuring every moment of your life.

The passing of time,
can never be changed nor reverse.
For a moment we seek it and for the next,
we realised it had ended.

Yanny - i shall write my name after every poem i wrote from now on =)

Yeah, finally a poem in 15 mins. I want more time for my preperation for my exams, but i want time to fly so i can play soccer again. Irony, hehe.
I felt so great washing my leg today, and bathing the normal way =P Of course i took my time lar, before going back to wrap it up. Since my leg isnt flat, i need it otherwise i might fall over again. And it isnt as pain/ itchy as before. But i still dont know about UK. ZZZ

1 more week to go, i have no idea how to study for LA and IHS. And the mock Chinese paper's sentence structure is so bad ( I think worst than me English) that i gave up doing it liao. Now i shall be as silent as john wong. Dinner..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home