try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Monday, September 18, 2006

18th September

Ame you wear specs meh? but $200, i dont know lar. haha. for me i just go for specs still be intact after being hit by the soccer ball a lot of times. This one kena 50 plus times le, but now no more soccer... i want to see your specs!! On another note, its okay if you feel that way, i mean all of us have gone through it. Just smile and thank God =P My sis just asked a super uber ultra stupid question on the way back, and i was practical thinking about it throughout the whole journey and then laugh to myself, then she say i was crazy =) Im not telling you what question. haha.
~
Anyway im blogging now caused i just heard some emo music on 92.4FM, come com tried to turn on some other music, then play another emo one, so now i have no mood to study. Im getting more and more sensitive to music, and that's bad. I think its just me, thats why i prefer baroque or classical =P Aiyah, nvm, at least the first violin super screechy and out of tune, otherwise i think i cry le.
~
And today's chapel was interesting. On computer addiction. Me and shua got out of it le, i think its quite easy to understand for yourself as we grow old, For girls, shh, i know all of very guai de.. Remeber the times where me and shua hardcore maple, spent like 10 hours on that game a day, but at least im good at the things i play. Maple, neopets, gunbound.. So when they were desperately asking me how to quite computer games, i went like erm, cus i seriously dont know. But this is how i quit, download virus, crash your com, reboot without saving any software, so you will spent a lot of time trying to get the softwares back, and since now its exam, you wont have the mood to do it, so that means you wont touch the com. TADA. 4.12 listen up please, KOL (some com game) and carrom is going to make you do badly for your exams. Im serious lor, i mean you all can say i mug and mug whole day(which isnt true cus i have my dear violin), and then ask me how to start studying and when i tell you all, you all choose not to listen.. Hope today's exam briefing will be a wake up call..
~
2 weeks crucial period for me. A lot of follow up sessions to see my progress. I will try my best not to walk, cus there's already somebody (i wont say who) who thinks that he will miss me if i didnt go. haha. I want to go de lor, and i think i can go also. Im now looking forward to start of exams than anything else. Bathing has become something i dont really like (tie plastic bag, wrap towel, tape it up and pray hard no water goes in while bathing.) walking is uber slow and pain. But im beginning to see its all planned. Like last, last thur, which is Gab's performance, i finally understand why i made my way home myself (To ame: dont think of other things) - cus i wont be taking public transprt for super long, and that was the time that i really enjoyed myself riding alone..
~
Why is Jurrasic park so emo also? lol.. i better dont listen to music liao, playing the violin should be better, double stops!!! bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home