try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

my family.

This is what usually goes on in the car on the way home with my brothers, my mum and my dad. Absolutely amusing? Well, i leave it for u to judge.

Before the meal, in the car:

~silence~

"Ah girl arh, you better thank your father for actually forking out 200 dollars for ur specs! I've been married to him for so many years and he hasnt paid for anything for me arh...i tell you..." says mum.

"Ya lor, you know i still rmb the small purple plastic car that he bought for me! It was the only present i ever got from you papa!!" says my older brother.

"Good what!" says dad.

"What do u mean good? you still dare to say?!" says older brother.

"Ya its good what, see it made u never forget it...got sentimental value some more." chuckles dad.

I just sit there and smile, glad that i'm the only daughter to be doted on. >.<

~silence~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home