try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I had come to my life's crossroad,
and view it as what I think it's and end.
But God has a much wider vision,
and he knows that it's only a bend.

The road will go on and get straighter
after I pause for a long rest.
The path that lies hidden beyond me,
is often the path that is best.

So rest, relax and grow stronger,
Let go and let God share my load.
Have faith in a better tomorrow
I have just come to another bend in the road.

I guess the poem speaks for itself. Just to comfort myself.

4 months out of sports to 6 months. And now UK trip is still a question mark. I will not be able to walk properly for 2 months. And i guess that not only God will see me through this, but my friends and family as well. Thank you everyone.
~
On a lighter note, this is to ian..
MEP was okay yesterday. Some parts are really off or should i say difficulty cus i have no idea what is it about. No notes on the score(they deleted it) then ask for he modulation. I cant hear!! Trumpet and violin in Latin America music is supposed to be Mariachi, but no such option. Grrr, so i tick mestizo which i think is wrong. But how can it be Andean? Japan music dont know kabuki or Noh theatre. World music i dont know lar. Best part is prokofiev. The history part, name the difference in the construction of ww instruments from the one used in the classical symphony and the one used in 17-18th century. And i talked about horn.. nice ww. 12 mark essay asked for second period in his life. And ian of course would have mugged about it, so he was writing 1 full page on it and me a quarter page. Its demoralising.. haha. i think i can get a 65% for the paper. At least i have completed 1 subject for my final year.

Let's mug language arts now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home