try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Friends

Friendship

It's something no one can replace
It's also something of true grace
When things sometimes don't go your way,
your friends will be there, come what may.
They'll always find it in their hearts,
to forgive and do their part.
To trust and always have hope and faith,
There are few things on this earth so great.
So treasure friendship from the start.
And hope that it will not depart.
For it will always bring a smile,
This special love that makes life worthwhile.

By Kari Lauer

Somehow something happened today. I dont know why, and i also dont know how. Hopefully its just a misunderstanding, and i will not take it to heart. For those that dont really know me, i do treasure my friends a lot, and once there is something special going on in between me and you, you know that this will never part. No matter what others feel about you, my feelings for each and every friend will always be true.
Maybe im in the wrong, so i shall say sorry first. I dont know, for all i can tell is that nothing can break me and you up.

"All i asked for was a friend who is willing to listen to my problems, whom i can share my worries and secrets with. i thank God i have a hand-full of them"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home