try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

meaning full.

The things i learnt yesterday:

1. Never ask for more.
2. Take things as they come, doing it all for the glory of God.
3. The brutality of man.
4. The potential evil in every one of us that will be unleashed if not for the presence of rules.
5. The grace of God.
6. I'm selfish and show favouritism when i shouldnt.
7. Never to take my health for granted.

On a lighter note,

8. I learnt to love tomatoes with salad!

(oh yeah, and u ppl out there NEED to know that meat salad is protein, not fat)

9. To enjoy the company of your friends.
10. To treasure the now; because u won't know what will happen tmr.

Indeed, all this sounds so cliche; and that's what I thought too. But I realised that saying it out loud and thinking about these things does give meaning to us all.

The morning sunlight touching my skin, feeling the morning breeze
walking through the city with confidence and ease
it is a great feeling - just like yesterday
but nothing is as special because i've got today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home