try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Crappy com, nice handphone

Arghh, i hate my com. Lol, everytime i asked myself to give up and stop working on it, i wont. And i cant fix it..Using my father's laptop now, i know i shouldnt be blogging, but nvm. hehe
~
Prokofiev is indeed very time consuming to remember, especially with all the keys going on and the bitonalism/polytonaly which makes key remembering all the more harder. Subject 1a, 1b, 2.. I have no idea on what type of 12 marks question on Prokofiev classical symphony that will come out for O's, and we havent really tried any so far, apart from mid-year where Mr Lee asked about what were the reactions of the people after listening to the work (or something like that) which is totally out of point in my opinion. At least i finished studying and remembering all the keys and what wil happen etc for the whole of the first movement. That took me 3 days? lol. 1 more movement and im done with it =P Oh yar, and for those who are interested, i finished my composition!! yipee
~
Actually i found out that i'm actually able to survive without a com, and i dont feel a need to use it now. Maybe destroying your com will indeed aid in your preparation for final year exam. I'm not interested in getting it fixed now either, so i shall live without one.
~
My new handphone is seriously cool to the max.. Maybe im just not used having such "high technology" stuff. I have been playing with the video cam whenever im free. I havent really got back all my lost contacts so far, zzz, hate it when you overwrite all the info in your sim card, so dont feel surprised if i reply "who are you" =P
~
Cant really use this com for long, besides, i dont think im supposed to access this website. More violin, more mugging. Im finishing chem and physics liao, Yay. Hope these 2 marks will go up, cus these are my worst subjects =P See most of you at Nafa's concert. Go Gabriel =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home