try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Teacher's Day

I love the morning rain today. Luckily i reached school at 6.15am (usual) so i didnt get caught in the downpour. Since the classrooms were locked, so we have no choice but to sit alongthe corridors outside our classes. And i happened to be listening to Andrew Lloyd's weber theme and variation, variations 5 -7 which is actually a super emo music. ( For those that never hear before, get the recording from me if you want)
I sought of remember the times i spent with her. The happy moments. The cool feeling is just so nice that i felt a bit emo at that time. Then the dissonant part at variation 8 sort of woke me up for a short time, before going back to the introductory motif to variation 10 at variation 9, which is once again very emo..So after the piece ended, all i did was smile to myself that im actually very priveleged to meet such a nice person in my life.
~
The walking around the school, literally walking AROUND the school in my opinion is a failure. I rather do some kind of stretching exercise like "you put your right leg in, you put your right leg out, you put your right leg in.." you get my point. So many people were tempted to take short cuts so many times, and then like 2 mins into that thing, there were a major jam, actually numerous jams, so we(our class) decided to return to our classroom to play carrom. LoL I must say the celebration in the audi part was actually the best in my 4 years of schooling in ACSI. The songs are more or less nice, videos are interesting and the skit is so cool, though the blue and yellow banner really got onto my nerves as in blocked out more than half of the stage..
~
After everything was over, i met ame at the spaceframe. She wanted to return to MGS, and me NYPS which means we can take same bus 74 down. Then she realised her friend was leaving MG already so we decided to give her home-made muffins to current ACS teachers. But somehow she changed her mind after seeing her friends. So i changed mine too. And i was very happy i did went back (haha, thanks ame).
I havent really been back to NYPS for 2 years(some of you will know why), so the fact that i will be seeing my very close teacher for the last time is just very touching (she's leaving NY to teach at MGS). And then there were my friends, close to 20. Exchange pointers on school life(most of them from RI,RGS,HC,NYGS). And we decided to have lunch at some quite high class restaurant and it's the first time i felt willing to spend the money. Really missed them alot, so we talked super lot, and did laugh a lot too. Most of us already mature quite a lot, so the stuff we say are actually interesting stuffs. And the the BGR issue, where one of my friends( a girl), likes someone from 4.13 - from our school. And i just cannot imagine both of them together. LoL, nvm. But it was seriously nice, getting to meet them after so long, and recalling the fun times we have 4 years ago...
~
Holidays arent really holidays. I think i will start on my sciences. Though i dont like it, i dont really have a choice right...Nvm, its going to be over really soon, painlessss. Ouch =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home