try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

There's always a reason to smile for..

Oh yes! Everything is over now, or at least for the dreaded practical that i cant get my mind off it since 2 weeks ago. Lol. It was seriously super hot when rehearsing for the last time, i think its me, just unable to calm myself down. The walk down to the SAC really worked well. It got me to lose my focus on the practical, but the waiting part was bad. Ms Ng needs to go to the toilet continuosly cus she's having a diarrhoea, so she left me and ame in the room for 10mins or so which really got onto my nerves. Then it was time. First piece was quite good in my opinion, second one (Cavatina), intonation was not that bad, but her comments were like did you work this piece with your teacher? Cause the intonation is not as good as the first piece. And her commetns for kabelevsky was when its is supposed to be forte, make sure its forte. I think when its forte, im like max blasting power liao lor, so i guess next time must make the soft part softer. And i left the room feeling happy, not only for myself, but for ame also...
~
Couldnt really concentrate in class today. Lose interest in like everything except carrom so that i can get my mind off it. So not really much to talk about. We are seriously going to surprise our teachers during teacher's day, haha. Never see the class so appreciative for the first time (considering what we did to our dear chinese teacher on teacher's day last year). But that's just us, hyper mood swings. =P Im not going to bring my carrom board home tomorrow btw...
~
I thank God for everything i have, and for all the blessings he showered on me. Passed by the same old road into the university. The forest, the pathway, the long-abandoned guard house..but it didnt feel the same as before. Probably its the rain before that, most probably its just me, and i will smile for all the pleasant things around me. Most importantly, i will treasure this friendship with you =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home