try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Xmas is early...















That's us yesterday, probably one of my best dinner with friends this year =P
From left to right: Number 5, number 2, number 007 ( call me bond), number 3 and the boss, number 1!
Not in picture, number 4 (expected lar this one). chris had two terms, which means 5-6, but counted as number 5 only. haha. like 2 gold medals the third guy will get a bronze, no silver =P
Thus im 007, the agent who doesnt die =P
~
Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho, 5 major plans for the holidays, and we completed 3 today! Now who's saying optimistic but unrealistic! Poh's house quite big, but as usual, no reception ( dumb M1). And he's dog is super uber cute ( oops ame, but you must see.. ) 4 months old, but sadly it isnt toilet trained, otherwise it shall be in poh's room. hehe. i have a picture of her! quite small IMO.
~
And i just realised i might be allergic to squid! I cant believe it actually, but i sort of get rashes after eating them. Rahhh! Im going to try again tomorrow night, and if theres rashes again ah, im going to kill the squids! For what i have no idea also, zzz, no squid leh, cannot imagine. Old Chang Kee sells uber nice fried squid, and i buy them everytime im on my way home, at jurong point there..

The rain is quite mad, whole singapore leh for so long. Went to popular, raining, came back from popular, raining, went for dinner ( and back ) raining, at home, raining. SIAO! My umbrella has failed me so miserably, all the works to and out of Poh's house nearly drowned me. I can squeeze water out of my shirt ( and of course my pants ) after we returned from dinner. And its still raining now, why cant it be snow ah. Then can have early christmas =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home