try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Dinner

So highlight of the day, dinner.
Went with Hoe yeong, Ainsley, Guang Wei and chris ( figure out for yourself who these people are ). Haha, its very nice, besides chris =P Asked me to wait at city hall mrt saying they are walking over, i double-checked with him and he confirmed that he's coming so we wait at city hall mrt, then he rang me again and asked me where was I...
And they treated me to mudpie + ice cream, so kind. Interesting conversations as well, as they digged up on their past. Feel so young when theres some 21 years old guy there. He's number 1. Im number 007 ( call me bond ), number 4 and 13 will dao the orchestra, wonder who number 13 will be. hehe.
Anyway, i got a photo of my mudpie and da ice cream. haha. and the chocolate smell was really great. Anyone drooling now?

To quote mrs li about all my proposals, " Optimistic but unrealistic". She thinks that i have too many ideas but i cant get anything done by December. Well people reading this, im so going to proof her wrong! Okay whatever, hopefully. I dont think im too ambitious bah. hehe. But i got blessings from the elders already, and they have officially retired. But the size of the shoes i have to fill is the same size as theirs! Chan always say " you have big shoes to fill ", but not " you have bigger shoes to fill" which means different things.. JK. Im out of my mind liao =P
~
Want to go back to USA now, nice memories. And zhiway smsed me when she boarded the plane. Trying to make me jealous only. I got Malaysia trip okay!

Class chalet on wed and thurs, meeting poh and yinghao tomorrow for chamber stuff ( refer to above), actually theres nothing to refer to.. Tuesday having fun, and sat hello malaysia. Busy week ahead, no time for msn. Till then, bb..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home