try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Carrom frenzy

I still cant believe they banned me from playing inter-hall games a few years back.
Competition tomorrow, yay, cant wait. There's still my super cool stiker thats of multi colour.

But i played 44 games yesterday, 23 this morning.
Wins - 52
Loss - 15
Best winning streak - 14

To those in my class, the board we are using is similar to kenneth's one and not mine. Its very tiring to play so many games de, and playing until 1 am is another thing. Resting now though, going down again later. NO VIOLIN!

Men's single and men's double, not aiming for a medal though. Just for fun only.
My brother is taking part in contract bridge and scrabble, for the smart people. Carrom is for those with itchy fingers. =P
~
And i changed my handphone plan le. Still feel that M1 is NoOb, but no choice.
1000 free sms, free incoming and Free campus call ( haha bet you all never hear before, that means all the calls out from NTU is free! ) but no caller ID, sigh.
But it isnt too expensive bah, i need to call a lot of people next year, and sms too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home