try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

its playtime.

Today was a great, great day.

1. Lying on the beach
I plopped myself on my blue mat, and put on my sunglasses - yes, the big, green-framed ones. haha. I looked up at the sun, without squinting. I looked around, taking in the sand of the deserted beach, the blue blue sky, and the calm sea. I plugged in John Mayer and lay there for an hour, soaking up the atmosphere of ultimate relaxation. At "My Stupid Mouth", the lyrics "the joke's on me" made me laugh a little to myself. The wave's calm yet rhythmic movements at the background made me even happier.

Indeed, this was the life. :)

2. Dinner!
The gathering at mel's house was an eye-opener indeed! I learnt the keith loo is a fabulous cook; and so is soonks and losh and all the guys!!! They just pwn me! Keith's beef patties were absolutely delicious, losh's chocolate cake was good dessert, and soonks cheese omelette just melts in ur mouth! What a dinner. Never had such good food in the company of great friends for a long, long time.
The next best thing was that mel's house was a penthouse, so we were dining on the roof, above everything else with a great view; under the candlelight!!! Nothing could get better than this - recalling the times in kunming, teaching her sister ngee xD, talking just about anything under the night sky. Too bad there weren't any stars...haha. almost dreamy. Absolutely romantic.

Today was a great day indeed. Playtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home