try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Both of my parents and brother is in Malaysia, which means i dont intend to sleep tonight. Plus I have so many you tube videos to watch, thanks to ame, now im addicted to it. LoL
~
Advance maths paper was ARGHHHH, 80 marks paper and i left 2 question, one 9 marks and the other 6 marks question blank. I think im too nervous for the wrong reason, and its not that i dont know the concept, its just that my mind is stuck in a box at that time, which is really bad. My mother say that the feng shui isnt good, since i changed seat today, but i dont believe in this kind of stuff =P
And yesterday during chem paper the guy sitting beside me left halfway through cus i think he was sick. And then this morning vice principal said something about the airborne virus and freak me out, now my mother called from Malaysia (dont know which channel she watch) and said that it appeared in the news something about our school having the same incident as the ang mo kio sec thing.. Oh no, better go pump up my resistance.. No fear, dont freak out. lol
Now i cant wait for Chinese paper on Monday, then after which its maths mania then MUSIC GALORE - chamber and MEP O, weeee
~
I just went for physio today. Decide to ask her to redo my leg thing cus it was seriously too tight, like cannot breathe. So when she took out i found out thats the whole area is filled with abrasions. Its very red, and theres blood on the bandage.. bah. nvm. So she did some massage thing and make me do some exercise and thought me how to walk again.. haha. And to those people in my class who wants to know this SHE.. try harder. hehe. Jealous ah..JK
~
its 11.12pm now, haha. i dont know if i should sleep. Maybe i should. More violin and maths tomorrow. GL to you all for the rest of your papers =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home