try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

truly, grateful.

Today reminds me of the fleet of birds that flew above me, braving the rainy skies yesterday. They renewed the hope in me for a better tomorrow. and for an umbrella that will shelter me home.

Then guess what?

I got an umbrella as a gift the very next day! (thanks losh, u read my mind x.x) It's in lovely lime too. So are my uber cool sunglasses (thx oli and auggie!). I'll make sure i wear them when i wear my green shirt or green dress, and when i'm at the beach.

Thank you yanny; its the thought that counts, and i know that u are sincere and i just thank you for that :) Kobe thinks ur present is a real dog. haha.

Thanks milton for the ty doggy! really really adorable.

Thanks everyone else for ur IOUs and smses hahaha. I'm glad that u remembered - because u all aren't supposed to, u all are supposed to be studying for exams! not rmbring my birthday haha. Thanks again.

All of u touched my heart today, in one way or the other. It was something i needed; so thanks again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home