try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Post number 60

Germany 3, Portugal 1. Bastian Schweinsteiger's game indeed. Italy may have a higher chance of winning, but France may prove the World wrong.. hopefully. I'm still supporting France.
While the 3 of them were mugging, and realising new things for themselves, i too found out quite a number of things too. Firstly, my bro actually got a lecture from my parents all because of me. Sigh. Now feeling guilty because the morning lashing just ruined his whole day. I actually went downstairs to collect the laundry and when i was up... its becuase of my knee again. I was told to study dont know what Chinese (when its not even exam period, and O's is still quite far), but spent most of my time listening to what they said. Apart from the laundry thingy, which i am now officially banned, they still talk quite a lot of stuff about time management, business, caring for others, the advantage of males (cus he was like comparing him with my sis) and relationship.. <--i think my bro has one le.. lol. Hope he doesnt read my blog. =) I didnt apologise to him, cus i have no idea what to say, but he decided to pack the whole study room (this is what he does whenever he's angry, not happy, i dont know) . So the whole early morning gone, and it was violin, lunch, violin and dinner...around 6 hours bah. Still havent decided on which bow to buy, theres a light one but the sound just cant come out, and there's a heavier one with much nicer sound. LoL. I like the light one, but i may decide to go with sound, or perhaps none. Still thinking.
Anyway that was yesterday, cus i didnt have a chance to use the com. Or maybe i had the chance, but didnt use the com...Brand new aircons will be installed in my house in like a month's time, that means i wont be moving house. woohoo. maybe 6 more years bah. I doubt i will be using them anyway, but those a free =) Happy or sad, i'm still not too sure.

On anothern note:It maybe peaceful on the outside, but what's going on behind it isn't. There is no need to apologise to me, cus now there are like 3 more people pissed with you. If you are really not happy with us, just dont go for the concert. I does not and will not make a difference. Dont keep saying that you have been forced, cus in actual fact you aren't. Its just that you are over sensitive to what she says. Pride comes before fall( if you didnt know about this). And you also haven't answer to my questions yet, dont know if you are trying to avoid it or what. 1. What do you want to gain out of this thing. 2. In what ways have i failed as a GM, and if it has something to do with how we run things, please think of the state we are in now, and the state of your orch. 3. What's the point of saying all those stuff about us when you dont even dare to say it in our face. Art of backstabbing? 4. Do you know that the whole committee does not agree with the way you run things, except for one hypocrite. 5. If you know the whole world is not supporting you, why dont you just reflect on what you have already done, and do the appropriate things. <-- I'm saying this because i still respect you as a friend. You won't have much time anyway. Cause there are seriously super angry people around le.. Think about it. You are not the only person living in this world, and there are bound to be times where you will not agree with the rest. Selfishness or just stubbornness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home