try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Untitled

Hiya, i shall post since i havent post for very long le...
Today's youth day celebration was just as normal as the past few years. The only thing that's different was that i played in the soccer game against teachers. Basically we underestimated them, cus we thought they will be tired le, so we anyhow play, putting me (a right-legger) on the left flank which means i need to use my left leg. Worst still, i was dehydrated and just basically not focusing well lar, thats why all of us so screwed up. But i didnt make any mistakes, just that i think the teachers go drink brand's essence during the break or something and came back like some super angry team looking for a revenge on a team mostly made up of sec 3's. =) but nvm, at least we held them to a draw, and i must say the last penalty was completely crap with the teacher DIVING in our box and the referee awarding a crappy penalty, and i am sure there's such a word as retributuion, so Mr Wong's shot just got saved.. muahaha
My knee (ngeeee) is fine, dunno why also. its just pain at random times, sometimes when im sitting down then kena that sharp pain for no reason also... thats why i feel its weird and i dont think this knee of mine can last any longer past the age of 20. So must play more soccer now. =) Many years of staircase climbing completely wear out the joints le. FYI, i live in NTU hostel on the 7th floor with no lift =.= and the laundry, kitchen, reading room whatsoever is on the first floor, so when i go there and back, i need to go down 7 stories and climb back up again. Probably you will understand better if you visit my house(or should i say hostel). Thanks for all your concern..
Zab and ame wearing green today and doing the ngee hand-sign at me when i was in the room just freaked me out completely..hehe.. please warn me before hand and not pop out of nowhere all of a sudden next time.
Oh yar, one more thing. I will also like to apologise to some year 5 which i dont know your name. I also dont know if it was my fault. But this is what happen. Before the match we were having some kind of briefing outside the new audi when i actually scared some year 5 walking behind me. My back is facing the pond outside the audi in front of the front office... So i just turned around and said something then he literally fell into the pool and came out whole body wet... he also broke two tiles (you all can go and see tomorrow). I think his handphone and all the money in his wallet doom liao, but i seriously didnt know he was behind me at the point of time..
And during IB symposium talk just now, some speaker said something ultra funny. "I used to come from a class which is not very good, ie bottom in level. Just like most of my classmates." i mean obiously your classmates are in the same class as you, which means they also come from a class which is not very good...And he didnt even realise his mistake. lol
Rehearsel on sat at 10. Seeing most of you at 9 though, till then, i shall continue to eat, play, sleep and day-dream. One whole week of symposium coming up.. sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home