try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Random...Just like the rest =)

Sigh, I'm not suffering from depression anyway, and I'm feeling much better after consulting zab the wise =) Just didn't know what happen to me yesterday morning. Maybe because of World Cup. I watched "I Not Stupid 2" last night - Ultra good show, with tonnes of humour at the start, and a very touching ending. You guys should watch it right after your exams bah.
I just came upon this quote, a meaningful one which make us thing twice. For instance, we should always look at something with different perspectives, and spare a thought on others even though it may be beneficial to you. This is how it goes: I'm sure all of you heard before the early bird catches the worm. But have we cared about what will happen to the worms who wake up early...they die =)
Piano lesson in the morning, violin lesson in the afternoon. Still wondering whether i should come home after that. Enjoy what's left of this holiday, and reflect upon what have we done throughout this entire month. Thank you all for your concern, i'm not touching my violin until afternoon today, then i see how it goes...
God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home