try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Monday, March 24, 2008

It's strange going to the barber for a haircut when I have to little hair on my head. But I did today because I was told that my sideburns were getting long. Anyway, it seemed the barber did not feel right giving me a quick 5 minute haircut for $9 so he took his time evening out the hair lengths on both sides of my head and by the time he was done my hair was much shorter than I wanted. Ah well...

--
My random long walks are something mysterious even to myself. I embark on them on sudden impulse and without really understanding why and I come out of them with stark memories of what I saw and where I went.

So here is one of the stark experiences I had, all alone on a bridge above a wide highway, just after regaining my sense of where I was in a confusing and uncomfortable neighboudhood and just before losing my way again in a large industrial park.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home