try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Monday, December 24, 2007

dammit.

I'm tired of being appreciated.
Appreciation is not at all what i want.

Neither do I want respect.
The sort given to seemingly quietly helpful individuals.

Damn, when will anyone realise, that what people want

and need

is care.

or dare I say...

love?

-

At this point, oli gets out of his chair frustrated. He grabs a few random things on the table and flings them around the room with all the strength in his arms.

Then he pauses for a moment and thinks to himself.

"shit. isn't that perfect love and care something that God promises? Why have I stubbornly refused to ask for it? Pride? Self-righteousness? Delusion? A worldly perspective of things?"

-

Oh Lord help me. Be strong in my weakness. For my heart and my flesh they fail me.

Take me once again into the depths of Your love and grace.

Help me to have no other before You.

Seal my heart for Your courts above.

All this I ask in Your name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home