try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's Easter Sunday.

Thank you Lord for this past weekend. Thank you reminding me of your presence and who you are. Thank you for the gift of music. Most of all thank you for what you did on the cross.

-

Anyway, I'm now a signals storeman at pasir laba camp in the far west. Life is good but generally boring and uneventful. I'm just happy I have more time now to do what I want.

I also had a masterclass cum seminar with violinist Dr. Maurice Sklar yesterday. He's a blessed (classically-trained) musician of the Lord and his teaching on the purpose and history of classical music is really something that Christian classical musicians should listen to.

The long weekend is ending... I shan't waste anymore time blogging. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home