try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

yannyhanny@hotmail.com

I hate being torned apart by friends, but it happened to me twice today...i shall not say what happened
~
I just got a promotion (at least this is what i shal term it) to second violin section leader. Zab was moved to first beside chung, wilford beside me. Its sort of a mixed feeling, cus i actually took quite a lot of effort to understand her movements, actions, cues etc and now i need to start all over again and work it out with wilford. And i was quite surprised of what chan actually said about me. But can you all stop moving second violinists to first violin, cus i think its a little unfair to us. Now it will be double the effort, but the output will be the same. Sigh, Wilford jia you please, i think i need you now =(
~
I have a new email account...
Lets forget about the last one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home