try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Honours day

Yeah, finally a day to relax.. Today was sort of slack, but fun.. away from the homework and exam preparation.
I tried to walk properly le hor, and i think that was the best i can go. Thanks for clapping for me =P Then something dumb happened during reception. Tay and Wilford were talking to each other and i wanted tau sua, so i asked wilford to excuse me cus i cant really walk (i was on my left leg throught the whole eating process), so i said something stupid also, something about the only way you can make me angry is not by blocking me, but by kicking my right leg. Tay knew it so he happily kick my left leg, but who knows why wilford suddenly so high and memory lost or something, went around and really swing a kick, the normal kind, on my right leg. then it was pain for the next 5 hours? now theres a swell, after i recovered from my first swell theres number 2..
I dont blame him, i cant expect the world to know about my injury. Just that i learn something-not to joke about this thing. Its bad, pian killers are already killing my memory, i need those for exams! I want to go UK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home