try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Slow and steady wins the race

Haze... where's the rain?
Something interesting just happened. I went to ame's house today to practise my practical which is on this thursday. Kobe's cute =P bite my toe until theres a hole in my sock, but that's not the point, it listenened to me play my violin! So i shall forgive it. haha. On my way home at boon lay mrt, i was walking at a rather slow pace to berth 9, which is actually quite a far walk. Knowing that im injured and have not recovered yet, I have mentally prepared my self not to chase for the bus, no matter how tempting it may be, or how long i must wait for the next bus to arrive. 3 secondary school students ran past me, apaprantly trying to chase a bus. Then came along 2 females, and it looked s if they were racing against each other, cause they started at a rather slow pace and both of them were continuosly over-taking one another. They were followed by 3 adults, behind. Its quite comical, but little did i know that they were actually running after 199 (which is my bus). I just kept on walking, thinking about what had just happened.

If you would have guessed it already, i arrived just in time to board to time. This was just pure ownage as i soon realised that the 8 of them were on the same bus as me. For those that dont reguarly take a bus from boon lay interchange, berth 9 is the last berth and i need to walk about 300-400m. Haha, i just cant stop laughing on my way home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home