try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Yay, im so happy today..LoL, dont know why also.
Went to copy CASL hours from ame in the morning. I completed it le, yippie. And for your information, i think you look good with your specs. Ignore your brother, he's just jealous you got a pricey thing on your face =P but its really nice. haha
Chapel was interesting actually, to have somebody of my kind, ie chinese educated with lots of sentence structure problem and grammer error, like me. But more importantly, the message was good, short and straitforward.
Then Honours day rehearsal.. Zzzzz.. Out of 600 people they chose to omit my name. Yeah. Mr Tim Chee was reading out the list then i couldnt hear my name, so i thought i wasnt paying attention, so after it was over, i asked ying hao to help me check my name against the list, and yes, true enough it isnt there. Bully handicap sia, now i need to walk to the front office tomorrow and tell them that the had made a mistake in missing out my name =P
P.E was even better, wanted to study at first, but ZZliu and tiong decide to pon PE to play carrom, so they were uber noisy. And i got distracted after 40 mins so i decided to take on the 2 master of carrom 1 on 1, and owned them, i won both match, then it was carrom all the way until recess ended. (my winning streak havent end yet hor)
Visited the doctor again today, wasted like 1 hour waiting for my turn, hate it man, and then dont want to walk to the car to bring my books out. But i saw some RJ girl, trying to prepare for chem paper and she was super amusing. I tried to play with my handphone, but in the end i still decided to look at her. She's like banging her head on the wall, hitting her head with the book like every 5 mins or so, and then when she found out her wattle bottle was leaking........
But anyway, the results look promising, but he still dont want to tell me if i can go UK, he say earliest by friday.. i cant wait. Tomorrow MEP and chinese prelim paper review, im ready. haha
I have no idea why am i so tired today. maybe walk too much le, or should i say jump around like some high person on drugs like that.. Violin now, im sleeping at 8 =)

Smile people, its 2 and a half more weeks to end of the exams. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home