try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

3 names you go by: oli, magngeeto, gynae
3 parts of your heritage: I am SINGAPOREAN. will always be.
3 things that scare you: myself, and what i'm capable of when i'm not careful. big red ants.
3 of your everyday essentials: many things are essential... but God is the first. my close friends come next, and then its music.
3 things you are wearing now: guys usually only wear three things...
3 of your favourite bands: i'm not into bands...
3 of your favourite songs: i dont listen to songs... and i dont have favourite Christian songs cos they all speak to me in different situations...
3 of your favourite songs(non-lyrical): for now? mendelssohn's 3rd, brahms viola sonata no.2, dvorak's 8th
3 of your favourite colours: to be honest, i've gone beyond favourite colours... things appeal to me for different reasons, at different times.
3 things you want in a relationship besides love: love embodies it all... but 3 things? God, fun! and absolute transparency.
2 truths and a lie(not in order): i'm ok, i have a dumb viola exam tmr, and i have 2 guitars at home.
3 things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: i have no idea. just be a friend... that certainly appeals to me.
3 of your favourite hobbies: conducting (dunno if this counts as a hobby), viola, birdwatching (which i havent done in ages)
3 of your favourite ice-cream flavours: macadamia nut, chocolate, vanilla
3 things you want really badly now: go back to the beach. be close to God. a friend? by my side.
3 places you want to go on vacation: new zealand (again), fraser's hill, malaysia (again) and canada.
3 things you want to do before you die: conduct extensively somewhere? get my life sorted out before Him, and do whatever he wants me to.
3 of my favourite friends: favourite? i rather use the word 'closest'. therefore, in no order, JT, joshua loke, joshua hoe(he might not know it).
3 of people who have changed me quite a bit: do ppl change me? or do i change myself? most recently, ame, dr. yeo, joash ee.
3 things i want to learn/ learning: conducting (few oppurtunities to practise though), violin or cello? and to control myself. rather, let God control me.
3 fears: and i reemphasise, MYSELF.
3 things that i will treasure most for quite a long time: my friends. the times in AC, my friends again.
3 people i would like to see take this quiz: i dunno. i would encourage you NOT to take this quiz. its silly and you dont get to say what you really want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home