try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Friday, June 23, 2006

The power of ngee...

hi all...
Holiday rehearsels finally ended, bad news for me... i'm sort of committed to it already, so i actually will be missing rehearsels if it stops for too long.. someone help me.
Hmm... like to thank amelia for agreeing to accompany me for O level mep exam. Hehe. During yesterday's sight-reading session, she is actually owning me. i think im the one strugging. sigh.. too pro le. but today was different, she became even proer! lucky i practise my parts, or else the accompanist will be on an owning spree and then i will just die and give up.. so maybe after the exam treat you to lunch or something... now just concentrate on your exams then we work on the rest after it.. we still have time anyway =)
regarding the mad laughing session in the new audi, and zab tearing... its just that she cannot control herself and go siao le. but as chan said, its my fault, so nvm.. i take the blame. =.= although i still cant figure out why i was wrong. just now she still force me to walk with her to the bus-stop cus she said she was scared of dont know what.. sigh.. and then on the bus she laughed to herself and people thought she has gone mad. so with those evidence, i can draw one conclusion, she's high.. muahaha.
Monday report to school by 7.00. woohoo. wake up call anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home