try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

richard and his birds, and other random stories

Hihi,
after my sight-seeing tour, im indeed a bit high. but ame missed out one point about the birds thingy... before lunch, we were talking about richard and his 10,000 birds (for those who are lost, go visit mrbrown.com) - or in short, its the visa card where that little one to buy 5 birds but only had enough money 1. so richard bought the rest...erm, we were eating the birds(sweets) we bought from the dover station mini-mart, and slowly minus-ing from 10,000. Then ame said: "2 stupid chinese ate all the birds..." at least we are controlling the bird shit problem =)

On another note, since so many people asked me about cartoon stuff, i shall post in this post...
Donald duck's original name is donald fauntleroy Duck. woohoo long sia. and he is 72 years old =.=
Garfield is 28. some young cat...Big bird, the one is sesame street is around 30...those characters in cars are like 1 month old...simba and nala (lion king) is 12 this year...mickey mouse is 78, lucky minnie is same age as him too. wonder when did they marry each other...

I nearly lose my temper just now during sectionals.. im not blaming anyone, just then i kept asking myself to tahan. i need to like triple task at the speed of pentium 10000. its super tiring, especially with gabriel beside me who sort of knows everything... and the worst part is i keep getting lost. sigh. terzetto for my section is too hard for me to handle. thats why i guess i still cant be section leader yet... zab, please help me... practise please everyone. with a metronome. at least i never got mad just now, otherwise dont know what will happen =)

With that in mind, i shall continue practising paganni moto perpetuo.. sigh... heifetz please teach me...see you all tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home