try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I went to school today deaf in my left ear. The flu I had last week filled my ear with stuff and the silly spray that i used yesterday did not dry up through the night... So when Mr Tan told me to email the chem prac to him by tonight, I heard email the chem prac to him by noon... rahh. Skipped recess and lunch and got upset for nothing. Anyway, went to the doctor and got it all flushed out. Thank God...

Anyway, stuff has been piling up ever since SYF. Just took stock of the pracs for chem and bio and realised i dont have quite a few... The last chance to submit my world lit outline it tomorrow and I'm too tired to do anything.

On a brighter note, if you like Sibelius symphonies, Rautavaara is good stuff. Similar Scandinavian feel, uninhibited by romantic harmony. Heavenly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home