try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

guilty.

Today was a rather weepy day. In Pursuit of Happiness, Will Smith asks himself why Jefferson included happiness in his declaration for democracy - it's a rather strange word to find in a formal document. But more importantly, he only mentioned the pursuit of it. Maybe 'it' cannot be attained, and we spend our entire lives chasing it; the 'it' that does not exist in this world.

Little kids. They can make or break you. Either that or i'm a sucker for those puppy eyes that kids have. Because i cried the most when the camera focused on little christopher's sad eyes.
Never cried so much in a long time.

Release of things inside.

I'm guilty. I'm the one who didn't give a smile, I'm the apathetic one on the bus. I'm the one who looks down at the road and walks, I'm the one who treats strangers like strangers and less like people. I'm the one you need to shoot. I'm guilty. I didn't dare make a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home