try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

February - The big 2

February - Into the second month of the year, the pressure is on,the stress is coming in and I'm not really coping well.

Chinese New Year - First thing on the list, of course i wont forget about it. The meeting up part with relatives is the nicest, especially spending time with my cousin who came back from Australia. The visiting hasnt really ended yet, I guess Im lucky to have so many people around me now compared to some. Eating sucks big time for the first time, and i still dont like to explain how IB or rather year 5 is all about. Its so new to them. Main achievement for next year is to actually know who gave which hongbao since we always mix them up into one big pile (partly to know how much they put inside =P )

Orchestra - Something really bad happened at the start of the month, i cant believe its still in my head. I also have no idea if things got worst or became better, i just dont know. Of course im thinking of lots of retarded things now and then. 2 orchestra, 2 (or 3) groups of people, its like a super big gap in between, and i know theres something in the middle, just that they dont want to let me know about it. Apart from this, the new arrangement for college is nice, i like it. Secondary orchestra is so much better now. I think its us that needs to put in so much more effort. March concert's like so close now, the mood is so much different compared to last year. Hope everything will turn our fine.

Class - Compared to most of the classes we are counted as the least bonded (or something like that). I mean there will be groups of people, and these groups never come together for whatever reasons. Thats why i said i didnt like the fact that whole class is full of people with completely different subject combinations. We dont even have lessons together. In fact there are some people who arent in any of my classes. Max is 5, minimum - 0 (not even TOK or PC). Its just so sad, people usually graduate remembering their jc classmates and having them as friends for life. I seriously doubt that this will happen to me (only for some people). You cant really help it because you you dont even spent time with them at all. So close yet so far...

School - Math has definitely become the number 1 subject. I totally disagree to the fact that all subjects are equal. No way I'm going to think this way. Chinese oral has become so different from last year. Business class is nice. Music's just interesting. Also very different from last year. Learning lots of HL stuff in chem, I have finally concluded its actually a good thing, though our class is the slowest in the cohort. I just hope that some miracle will happen to my science.

Others - 2 main highlights of the month, 2 thats still stuck in my mind, but not necessarily worth remembering - the big two. O level results for music and higher chinese, a one and a six. Yay for the one, i dont know about the six. I was expecting myself not to do well, but not expecting it to be that bad. Not as if I never put in any effort in studying, since i would have forgotten completely about it if i didnt. Results always meant very little to me. I will most probably forget about it after some time, even if its very good... You can guess the second highlight for yourself. It was on the 14th, no more details. I still have no idea why you all like to do these kind of things.

My brother's 18th birthday just passed, wishing him all the best for his A levels =P March holidays are more or less gone due to the rehearsals. One done and one failed, 8 more resolutions in 10 more months, I still cant believe i failed. Thats all i can remember for the month. The rest shall either be kept to me and myself only, or they can be history. Haha.

Dreams do come true, always believe. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home