try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Friday, January 05, 2007

reflecting on the first week.

The message that God sent to me this week was all about trust.

It all started out with an annual church meeting on tuesday, 2 Jan 2007. Pastor's devotion for that day was on Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust the Lord with all your heart, and lead not unto thy own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. He explained that your life will be straightened out once u renew your faith in Him. I still can recall this (given my horrible memory) because God said it again to me the next day.

It was during assembly devotion that these verses were mentioned. And then, that morning's quiet time was about putting my faith in Him all over again; surrendering all things.

I guess its a message that I really need nowadays.

~

Well, at least the week's over and i need to say this: I REALLY REALLY REALLY miss you guys at orientation; esp. keith, doggie, cheryl, sze. I miss you all quite badly. You know this week has been only a little better than crap cos you guys weren't around...sob. Come back soon! And keith i'll have to see abt tt marriage proposal lol...but i can bake shortbread anytime.

Now i'm just dreaming that I'm driving a red sexy ferrari and my hair is flying with the wind; and i'm shaking my head to Good Love Is On the Way. You go girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home