try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Friday, December 22, 2006

port dickson, malaysia

The best day of my little three-day holiday was the second day. So i'll write just about that.

The rain finally cleared on wednesday afternoon! So we could finally go down to the beach to play. It's nice having a really little brother when u wanna be a child all over again; because they'll just drag you down to the shore to chase the waves, pick rocks and build sandcastles. We raced along the beach, dashing across the sand while trying to avoid the rocks and the people at the same time. I landed up doing a cartwheel to let him catch up. Then it was off the the rock pools to look for crabs and a game of frisbee. For once, the weather was great, and I was happy.

After a shower, I laid on my bed, deliberately facing the balcony door because it faced the sea. I loved the view so much; I still can picture it in my head. There was no end to the sea; it was hard to believe it was the straits of malacca. At the end of what i could see, the sea just disappeared, as if there was a huge cliff beyond. The waters were calm, and the clouds veiled most of the sunset, leaving only a slit for the sunlight to stream through. But even that was beautiful. I was on the ninth floor, with the sea and sky next to me, and a comfy bed under me. I felt God then. It was great; I can't describe it. I wished i could share it with you all...

There's a rainy day activity that you guys should pick up. It's scrabble and cluedo! I didn't realise how fun they were until i was cooped up at a BEACH resort cos of RAIN. Right now, my mum's thrashing all of us at scrabble and as for cluedo, she's clueless! And according to them, i'm the biggest crook. Unexpected? haha. You'll never know for sure. But the game is fun, it's a little like bluff. I think i'm addicted.

Oh well. I've enjoyed my share of sun sand and sea now. Happy christmas, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home