try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm just glad that some of you kept me in your prayers...
and thanks chris for helping me and ying hao before the paper, much appreciated =P

so its over. maybe i dont feel as happy as those who hate this subject, but at least its some quite heavy thing that's off my shoulder now. Got the first question wrong le, ask you to fill in the melody line, didnt realise the whole recording was a tone flatter (cus the first question asked for key, which is in F major but the recording was like in E). Africa music was the worst, i think. Ms ng never teach us how to differentiate between a balophone and timbila, and a lot of people put Indonesian music also. Prokofiev was just spamming, but i got scolded by ms ng during the paper cus i didnt know i wasnt supposed to do that question until the end of world music, and i finished it before world music ended. Overall its okay lar, dont dare to say its easy, but at least it isnt as hard as Ms Ng's paper.
~
Something quite funny happened yesterday.
My sis called home to tell her where she was (usual stuff we do before going home), and she said "kor, mummy leh?" then my bro replied, wrong number.. then i cant stop laughing =P

Anyway, dinner was really nice today, at IMM, and the strawberry cheescake as well..

And now i have more time on my violin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home