try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

It was a dreamy night. Laughter here and there... joked around abit. But it seemed the people I really wanted to talk to didn't want to talk to me. I whiled the night away, exchanging momentary smiles with many. But at the end of it all, I felt empty. Detached from everything. everyone. I left before most of the crowd. At the bus stop, i wished for someone to talk to. A small group of familiar people seemed to come closer. But they stopped. Hestitated, it seemed, and went across the road.

Maybe that is why i care so much. That is why i try to be encouraging. Because I need it. And i never get it. And i know how it feels.

Why do I not say as much nowadays, you ask.

Its because,

no one ever says anything back to me anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home