try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I wanted a break from violin, but nobody wants to give it to me. So we rehearsed the masterclass piece on sat one day after my prac, and there's another session on tomorrow. So no break, i guess until after UK tour. Common fingers, you can do it...
~
I just watched the matrix, not my first time, but its still quite cool. The philosophical part is interesting. Neo and Smith are too pro le, i wont want to meet them in my life, punch each other with so much force... Wonder whether our army will use those super big machines that shoot uber big bullts at those sentinels, then you have people shouting reload all over the place, but i think it will be interesting. I cant wait for TOK next year after the introduction by my POD teacher on fri, he went to explain so many things that we dont even understand.
~
My father is in Korea now. And he bought a very big fridge before that. Now he wants a plasma tv... Sometimes i think of why particular people getting promotions will make them so happy, but when you think of him getting stuck at that status for dont know how many years and finally seeing all your labour and hardwork being acknowledged and appreciated, the answer might be quite obvious.. All i can do now is ask him to save up =P
~
More carrom tomorrow. Theres some promotion exercise going on and i have no idea whats that. Sleep!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home