try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Monday, September 11, 2006

The plight of yanny

Okay, for those concern(quite a lot of you), i thank you very much. This is what really happened..
Last period, talk in lecture theatre. I packed my stuff, bag not that heavy, just an extra violin case. Walk until 3rd floor, missed a step, slip, fall, sprain. GG
Just in case most of you are wondering, that was exactly the same place i sprained 3 times in 2 weeks. Before the first one can recover, there came number 2 and 3. I think they hate my ankle. So i wanted to act hero and continue to walk, but i think it was seriosuly too pain. Sat down, rub, rub, but a bit no use. Want to cry cannot cry, male leh, got female passing by =P then mdm Alice Teoh saw me, spent quite some time with me, then i decide to continue. Walk step by step, see more and more stars, decide to sit down, tell friends im fainty, BLACK.. Jason i didnt went to play soccer, i think its cold sweat when you see my whole shirt wet..
I hate it man, seriously. Whole lecture trying to see if it wears off as i didnt want to miss the duet practical. We havent practised anyway, and exams on wed. but seriously CMI, Tay was quite disappointed with me, im quite disappointed with myself. I knew something was wrong cus the leg was shaking by itself non-stop and it is quite pain when i never even add pressure onto it. Called father, in meeting, called mother sleeping, so i waited at the round about area trying to figure out what's wrong.. Chris found out about me, decide to sit down and talk to me cus i was alone, sweating and in pain, thanks. And somehow he decide to let ame know about it and i can tell that you all are worried about me.. So doctor
Jump around like some mad people at the clinic, thanks a lot for the doctor to press to see if its a swell, i think it was quite obvious. So ouch, injection for pain killer - which is very useless in my opinion, and i think i will be screaming once it wears off. X-rayed, waited for results, hopped around even more, doctor talked even more bio stuff which i dont understand at all, and i wasnt really in the mood to listening as well. 4 months MC, nice joke, as in the no PE kind. Asked me if i want to go back to school, mother said no, i said yes, for like 1min? then finial decision yes. No way am i going to miss any exams. 7 stories to climb (ah ha, talking about stairs, i have been climbing it for my life and this is the least expected thing i have ever ever expected. Just like Irwin =(. )
Whole world spamming smses now, thanks a lot seriously. Although i cant reply all, my hp bill blowing to mount everest liao, i think i got too excited with my new phone. Touched, Emo, Cant smile, feel useless, hate it.

MEP harmony paper tomorrow. Cant study. Duet, Oral, Chinese O's prelims, MEP main paper.

God, please help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home